- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.