- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- Easy to Make Crochet Vest Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Dragonfly Square
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
This tunisian crochet berry stitch looks so adorable and tasty! It looks so cool, even kids like it! You’ll need two colors of yarn for this stitch. If you love knitting, you probably know that you’ll find this berry stitch in knitting as well. The picture bellow features a knitted berry stitch bag. Can you see how similar the two stitches are?
This video tutorial,offered by Debi Dearest, has lots of great reviews for instruction clarity and easiness and I hope you’ll feel the same watching it and following it.
Featured image: Debi
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.