- Fabulous Crochet Square With A Magical Design
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
This tunisian crochet berry stitch looks so adorable and tasty! It looks so cool, even kids like it! You’ll need two colors of yarn for this stitch. If you love knitting, you probably know that you’ll find this berry stitch in knitting as well. The picture bellow features a knitted berry stitch bag. Can you see how similar the two stitches are?
This video tutorial,offered by Debi Dearest, has lots of great reviews for instruction clarity and easiness and I hope you’ll feel the same watching it and following it.
Featured image: Debi
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.