- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
Some like spiders some don’t and for some it’s all about Halloween. However, I bet that everybody agree that this Spider Stitch by Catalina Stan, is pretty good looking. A very well designed net, it looks very spider like. This stitch is great for a shawl or for any Halloween crochet project. There is a written pattern for this stitch and there’s a video tutorial, so you get to choose which one appeals to you more. Or maybe you choose both! Here is the written tutorial and for the Spider Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.