- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- Stunning And Free Crochet Circular Shawl Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
Some like spiders some don’t and for some it’s all about Halloween. However, I bet that everybody agree that this Spider Stitch by Catalina Stan, is pretty good looking. A very well designed net, it looks very spider like. This stitch is great for a shawl or for any Halloween crochet project. There is a written pattern for this stitch and there’s a video tutorial, so you get to choose which one appeals to you more. Or maybe you choose both! Here is the written tutorial and for the Spider Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.