- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.