- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Spring Scarf Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.