- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.