- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.