- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.