- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- Very Special Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.