- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.