- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
- Super Easy Crochet Star Afghan Video Tutorial
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.