- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.