- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Little Flower Afghan Block Pattern
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
- Easy to Make Crochet Vest Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
This video tutorial is going to show you how to crochet the Grit Stitch. This is such a beautiful stitch and so easy and is also called Modified Sedge Stitch. The video tutorial, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations for Crochet it easy to follow, simple and it is beautiful. This stitch is a fast working stitch great for blankets, sweaters, hats or other crochet items.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.