- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
With a beautiful texture, featuring puff stitches displayed on zig zag, this fabulous crochet stitch is very easy to make and the beauty of the projects created using it, exceeds expectations.
Very versatile this stitch with such spectacular results, works up quickly and is perfect to create baby blankets for cute little ones to cuddle with.
This stitch can also be used to create really beautiful, throws, hats, bags or all kind of covers!
watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana and learn how to crochet crochet zig zag puff stitch, the perfect blend of comfort and style.
The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.