- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fabulous Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic
- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
With a beautiful texture, featuring puff stitches displayed on zig zag, this fabulous crochet stitch is very easy to make and the beauty of the projects created using it, exceeds expectations.
Very versatile this stitch with such spectacular results, works up quickly and is perfect to create baby blankets for cute little ones to cuddle with.
This stitch can also be used to create really beautiful, throws, hats, bags or all kind of covers!
watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana and learn how to crochet crochet zig zag puff stitch, the perfect blend of comfort and style.
The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.