- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
Easy enough for a beginner, this crochet stitch is sure to impress! The texture is unique and beautiful and the pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The crochet Textured Wave Stitch is perfect for baby blankets of the season or for hats. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of B.hooked Crochet and learn how to make this gorgeous looking Textured Wave Stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.