- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
Easy enough for a beginner, this crochet stitch is sure to impress! The texture is unique and beautiful and the pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The crochet Textured Wave Stitch is perfect for baby blankets of the season or for hats. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of B.hooked Crochet and learn how to make this gorgeous looking Textured Wave Stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.