- [Free Pattern] Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
Easy enough for a beginner, this crochet stitch is sure to impress! The texture is unique and beautiful and the pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The crochet Textured Wave Stitch is perfect for baby blankets of the season or for hats. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of B.hooked Crochet and learn how to make this gorgeous looking Textured Wave Stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.