- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- Butterfly Amigurumi With Beautiful Gradient On The Wings [Free Pattern]
- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
Have you ever wonder if there is any difference between the chevron crochet stitch and the ripple crochet stitch? Some say Ripple Stitch is the Chevron Stitch just that Ripple is what they call it in crochet and Chevron is what they call it in quilting. Some other think that Ripple Stitch is just a variation on the Chevron Stitch.
I’m curious, what do you think? Can someone tell the difference between a ripple afghan and a chevron afghan? Please comment below.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.