- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.