- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.