- [Free Pattern] Adorable Lace Toddler Dress
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [PAID PATTERN] Adorable Free Crochet Puppy Lovey Pattern Will Give You Hours Of Fun
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.