- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.