- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern For Happy People [Free Pattern]
- Spectacular Crochet Throw Blanket To Keep You Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.