- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
Here is a very fun and very different looking crochet stitch. If you’re really brand new to crochet, you’ll probably find this stitch hard to make, however, you’re always welcome to try. Learn how to crochet the Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch by watching this awesome video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. This crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture that can be used for so many awesome decorative crochet projects.
A really fun, if a little fiddly, once mastered this stitch creates a really unique texture and design. A combination of the double crochet and a treble crochet stitch worked diagonally.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.