- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- Very Easy And So Fabulous Crochet Tank Top Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Gift Set [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
The Foundation Double Crochet Stitch (fdc) also called chainless foundation for double crochet, allows you to start your project without making the chain before. You actually make your chain and your double croche simultaneously, as you go. You can use the chainless foundation in your patterns, as you’ll see in the video below, there is really no much difference in the end result when using the traditional way and this chainless foundation, the only difference is that the chainless foundation is a bit stretchier.
For a better demonstration and understanding on how to work this stitch, Maggie Weldon of Maggie Crochet uses a rope which is brilliant. You can clearly and easily see how the Foundation Double Crochet Stitch is done and follow help directions with easiness.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.