- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- This Stunning Flower Basket Looks Like A Fancy Store-Bought Basket
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
- [Paid Pattern] Awesome Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
The Foundation Double Crochet Stitch (fdc) also called chainless foundation for double crochet, allows you to start your project without making the chain before. You actually make your chain and your double croche simultaneously, as you go. You can use the chainless foundation in your patterns, as you’ll see in the video below, there is really no much difference in the end result when using the traditional way and this chainless foundation, the only difference is that the chainless foundation is a bit stretchier.
For a better demonstration and understanding on how to work this stitch, Maggie Weldon of Maggie Crochet uses a rope which is brilliant. You can clearly and easily see how the Foundation Double Crochet Stitch is done and follow help directions with easiness.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.