- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
This tutorial will show you how to make a crochet blanket with the entrelac stitch. Entrelac crochet sounds so intellectual when you say it. It sounds and feel like something overly complicated and not something everyone would be able to do. But, just to make things clear, it’s really not difficult at all. All you need to make this work is just a great teacher.
And this is exactly what you get in this video tutorial. Mikey of the crochet Crowd, is already a name in the crochet world, no much introduction is needed. His tutorials are perfect for all to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.