- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
This tutorial will show you how to make a crochet blanket with the entrelac stitch. Entrelac crochet sounds so intellectual when you say it. It sounds and feel like something overly complicated and not something everyone would be able to do. But, just to make things clear, it’s really not difficult at all. All you need to make this work is just a great teacher.
And this is exactly what you get in this video tutorial. Mikey of the crochet Crowd, is already a name in the crochet world, no much introduction is needed. His tutorials are perfect for all to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.