- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- [Free Pattern] This Winter iPhone Cover Is A Great Gift Idea For Women And Teenage Girls
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
Have you ever heard of Flower of Life? For those who don’t know, the Flower of Life is a sacred symbol like a geometric pattern consisting of overlapping circles arranged in a flower like pattern with six fold symmetry like a hexagon. Feel free to Google it to find more info about it.
The video below, courtesy of Karen Bestwick is going to show you how to crochet the flower of life. This pattern is actually made up of lots of little flowers but as you can see by the edges you will actually end up getting a hexagon shape.
The Flower of Life Crochet Pattern
The Flower of life is a geometric shape that will grow infinitely. I have used treble crochet cluster stitches to create this beautiful pattern. The history of crochet is linked to Penelope and I share how Penelope leads us to the very first Gods and Goddesses in our history. This subsequently means that our Royal Family are direct ancestors from these original Gods and Goddesses.
Thanks to Karen Bestwick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.