- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Owl Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
Flat crochet flowers are pretty and most of the time, they are easier for the beginners. They also make great appliques. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a small 5 petals flower applique that lies flat. This free crochet video tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom is simple and brilliant. In the shortest time you’ll learn how to make a simple, quick, pretty little flower that can be used for decorating just about any type of craft project.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.