- Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.