- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
- Adorable Unicorn Crochet Pattern To Bring Joy To Kids And Adults Alike
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.