- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.