- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.