- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
- Lovely Little Crochet Doll Free Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Winsome Stitch
Whenever I see a butterfly, I remember the story Meg Ryan’s character tells in ” You’ve Got Mail” movie about a butterfly. Do you remember?
“Once I read a story about a butterfly in the subway, and today, I saw one! It got on at 42nd and off at 59th, where, I assume, it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that will turn out to be a mistake, as almost all hats are.”
This crochet tutorial shows you how to make a cord of crochet butterfly with flat wings and puff stitch bodies.Such a clever idea and really cute outcome! These butterflies can be used in so many ways:from home decoration to personal jewelries. Use your imagination, get creative and have fun.
Watch the How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord below.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.