- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
There is nothing quite like a pair of designer boots for fall that matches your personal style! Is just that feeling that you have when you’re comfy, stylish and warm.
Watch this wonderful video tutorial, courtesy of Made With Love By Glama and learn How To Crochet Glama’s Fancy Bootie Slippers! I love the gorgeousness of these beautiful crochet bootie slippers! They are great for blue jeans, trousers or skirts and they look feminine and stylish! Very easy to match your clothing’s colors really, if this is your wish by simply making a few sets of flowers in several different colors and wearing the one that matches your outfit.