- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- Adorable Unicorn Crochet Pattern To Bring Joy To Kids And Adults Alike
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
BPDC and FPDC sound fancy and may create lots of confusion when trying to understand them. If you’re looking for free crochet instructions for the Front Post Double Crochet Stitch and Back Post Double Crochet Stitch, you came to the right place. Here’s a series of two video tutorials, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd, who walks you through figuring out what BPDC and FPDC means.
Watch these short video tutorials and learn how to crochet these stitches, and how to understand these techniques.