- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
BPDC and FPDC sound fancy and may create lots of confusion when trying to understand them. If you’re looking for free crochet instructions for the Front Post Double Crochet Stitch and Back Post Double Crochet Stitch, you came to the right place. Here’s a series of two video tutorials, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd, who walks you through figuring out what BPDC and FPDC means.
Watch these short video tutorials and learn how to crochet these stitches, and how to understand these techniques.