- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Charming Lacy Shells Baby Hat
This is so easy, you won’t believe it! If you have trouble with joining long chains or simply avoid patterns that involve joining a long chain without twisting it, here is an extremely nifty trick that will help you tremendously!
This method demonstrated by The Lavender Chair is easy and brilliant and will teach you how to join a long series of chains without twisting them.
Watch the video tutorial below and prepare to be amazed! (More How-To tutorials here)
Thanks to The Lavender Chair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.