- Easy Crochet Baby Hoodie Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
This is so easy, you won’t believe it! If you have trouble with joining long chains or simply avoid patterns that involve joining a long chain without twisting it, here is an extremely nifty trick that will help you tremendously!
This method demonstrated by The Lavender Chair is easy and brilliant and will teach you how to join a long series of chains without twisting them.
Watch the video tutorial below and prepare to be amazed! (More How-To tutorials here)
Thanks to The Lavender Chair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.