- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Cross Stitch On Crochet With This Adorably Simple Fox Design
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
Weaving in ends can be a bit challenging, especially if you are a beginner crocheter. Falling apart projects and ends that always end up fraying out are not fun at all, I think we all agree on this. Here is in my opinion, the easiest way to tidy up loose ends. This video tutorial, courtesy of Kathleen Sams of Red Heart Yarns, is going to show you how to back weave your project and how to make perfect finishes with properly woven-in ends. Such a simple technique, you’ll be amazed!
Thanks to Red Heart Yarns and Kathleen Sams for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.