- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Stunning Afghan!
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
Weaving in ends can be a bit challenging, especially if you are a beginner crocheter. Falling apart projects and ends that always end up fraying out are not fun at all, I think we all agree on this. Here is in my opinion, the easiest way to tidy up loose ends. This video tutorial, courtesy of Kathleen Sams of Red Heart Yarns, is going to show you how to back weave your project and how to make perfect finishes with properly woven-in ends. Such a simple technique, you’ll be amazed!
Thanks to Red Heart Yarns and Kathleen Sams for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.