- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- Backpack Crochet Free Pattern You Will Love
- Tapestry Crochet Square With An Iced Coffee Design
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
Weaving in ends can be a bit challenging, especially if you are a beginner crocheter. Falling apart projects and ends that always end up fraying out are not fun at all, I think we all agree on this. Here is in my opinion, the easiest way to tidy up loose ends. This video tutorial, courtesy of Kathleen Sams of Red Heart Yarns, is going to show you how to back weave your project and how to make perfect finishes with properly woven-in ends. Such a simple technique, you’ll be amazed!
Thanks to Red Heart Yarns and Kathleen Sams for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.