- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.