- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Arrow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.