- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- [Free Pattern] Easter Crochet: Spring Easter Basket
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.