- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.