- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.