- [Free Pattern] Stunning, Jaw-Dropping, Gorgeous Crochet Granny Square With A Hint Of Spring
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- Simple And Cute Be Witchy Crochet Wall Hanging To Add To Your Room [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.