- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
- This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.