- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Photo Tutorial] Grandma Twinkle Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.