- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.