- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Lace Stitch
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.