- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Icicle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Dishcloth Looks Great And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.