- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.