- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.